2008/06/05

Rain, rain, go away

Yesterday was an interesting one weather-wise. I'd gone to a friend's house to spend some time with her, she working on some sewing she's doing for someone, and me working on some of my computer stuff. We went out to grab lunch and got back a little after 2; the weather wasn't so bad then. But then it started raining. And I mean it was pouring. We've had over 3 inches of rain since the beginning of June (isn't it still the beginning of June?), and most of it was yesterday afternoon. I waited at the house for a while before going to pick up Mark from work due to what we'd heard about road conditions in town.

The following links should take you to photo galleries at the Herald Times from around town yesterday afternoon. At times like this it's nice to live on a hill.

Herald Times photos

Reader-submitted photos

No comments: